Hiya!

*In Fela's voice* I want to tell you a story......seriously I do.

Sunday 15 April 2012

HATCHED 2



CLICK HERE FOR PREVIOUS PART
If I just sit back and react to Julius, I’ll die before my time.  I have two beautiful children that I should concentrate on. I’m thirty four years old, but I feel fifty. I’m so bloody  tired of the way my life is going. Sometimes I find myself willing my body to fail in some way so that Julius will have no choice but to be with me. Pathetic, how have i become such a mess?
There is that boy again. Ok, well of course I knew he’d be here. I’ve driven by here three times this week. I know he sees me but I never stop. So why am I stopping now? Too late, he is here already. I pop the lock, he gets in.

“Hi”. His voice is like a caress.  He must have seen the hunger in my eyes. He leans forward and kisses me. Really, really kisses me. That is it. This boy is having me here and now in this car, if my phone would stop ringing. The night is quiet, the ringing is jarring.
Sigh.
It is my husband.  Why of all nights does he choose to be home early tonight? Maybe because God doesn’t want me to defile my marriage; hahaha my marriage is already defiled. Not once or twice or even three times, and not by me.  I have to go though. Even though my heart is beating and I would rather do this quick so I don't lose my nerve. I can count on my husband to deprive me of one thing or the other. Or maybe I need time to think it through. Or maybe I am not meant to do this. I try to get Julius to make love to me and he seems ready to go but his southerner member says no. This is not the first time this is happening. He is feeding me the usual "got stuff on my mind" yarns. Wow, my husband cant get it up with me.

These past three weeks have been hectic. I hadn't had much time to think about Osas until last week when I got a text message from an unknown number, requesting for my bb pin, signed Osas. I didn’t even ask how he got my number, I just sent it. I am so sure of what I want from this boy.  Julius has pushed me too far. I need this for my sanity. I need it to bear the sight of my husband. I need it to be a good mother to my children. If I'm going to survive this hell called marriage, I need it.
I like that Osas really seems smitten.  Maybe he needs a friend. We’ve never talked personal but I glean that he seems to hate his famous sibling. Or maybe he wants to see what it’s like with someone older, or......who cares.
He has pinged me every day since then. I am not complaining, the attention keeps me determined and thirsty for him. Like a parched throat needs a long cold drink. A long cold drink from a strapping, gorgeous twenty two year old.



Everything has worked in my favour. My children are off to London with their cousins and grandparents; Julius is on some course or training in Ilorin for five days. I am home alone. I have waxed all the necessary spots; I have a new short, sexy hair cut. I hope he likes it. He picks my call right after the second beep. Oh dear, he sounds hesitant.
I knock down two shots of brandy. Why the hell is some small boy making me wait? Well I did call out of the blue. Maybe he has a visitor. If he is going out of his way to send some girl away for me, I should be glad. Maybe I shouldn’t just go.

He looks edible. He looks all dressed up and handsome. I am uncertain about going in, but he assures me that everyone is out. Loo is having a show and everyone is there.
As soon as the door shuts, he grabs me and begins to kiss me. This is heaven.  Five minutes later his eyes feverish with desire, he is disentangling himself from me again, talking about having to run an errand. Right now? Is this boy mad? What is wrong?
“I want to show you something”. He mumbles.
 As I get up he grabs me and begins to hungrily savour my lips again. Where did he learn to kiss like this? He takes my hand and makes me feel his erection.  Uhm, I’m not making a mistake. I try to pull him back to the sofa but he lets go of my lips and grabs my hand.  We are outside and on his bike and I am wearing a helmet and giggling. AdaobI hmm okay ooh.....I’m not going to think, I’m just going to be.
We arrive at what seems to be the venue of his brothers’ show and we are ushered in through the performer’s entrance.
“Are you crazy Osas I’m a married woman”.
“Keep your helmet on I have to take care of a small obligation, and then we’re out of here”.
 He whispers back to me as we make our way in.  At the base of the stage, he hands me to a bouncer; one of those types, swollen up from steroids.   I don’t look out of place, the array of outfits backstage just have me looking like another performer. Thanks to years of keeping fit, in this outfit my age is Indeterminable.What on earth?  Oh my God Osas is on stage, the helmet has been replaced with sunglasses and girls are screaming....Osas is Loo.
I stand in utter awe as I watch him perform (through the helmet).
Hmmm
This is not what I planned.  I’m not much into music but how could I not have known that Osas is Loo. He looks a tad smaller in real life, I never saw him wearing his trade mark sunglasses.....and this boy just could not be the notorious Loo. He is, and he is on stage and the crowd is wild. The effect he has on this huge crowd turns me on. What does this boy want from me? He is huge, in more ways than one, a superstar, and a good twelve years younger than I am.....what do I want from this boy? Maybe I should just leave here and now.  No, just tonight, I will let myself go. I will feel sexy and desirable, I will wallow in it. Tomorrow, I shall repent, I promise.

Hmmmm, I don’t want to wake up. My one night is over and ooh what a night. It was everything I fantasized about and more. In my fantasy, he wasn’t Loo, and he didn’t take me right in the limo on our way to the hotel, and two more times in the hotel and twice this morning. No the reality beat the fantasy hands down.
I shoot right up and look at my wristwatch. It is twelve thirty pm. I have a women’s ministry meeting in church by two....Gosh, this boy is gorgeous. He is sitting at the coffee table by the balcony drinking coffee;  a naked Adonis.  Why does he look so sad? As if aware of my stare, he turns around and smiles at me.
“Hey sexy, coffee?”

Julius has been too busy to notice my affair. He hasn’t noticed the changes in me nor minds that I seem to travel a lot these days. His cousin is staying with us so I know my kids are in good hands. I nag less and for that I'm sure Julius is grateful. I feel like a different woman from the Adaobi of just weeks ago. It isn't possible any more, not with the validation that Osas showers on me. I will not leave Julius but I refuse to feel like a worthless woman. He is doing his thing and I am doing mine. We are getting along better. We are even having sex again.

It’s been seven months and Osas says he is in love with me. I feel protective of Osas. I know how he held on to his dream despite his family. I know how he feels he is not more than everybody's cash cow. His melancholic nature and substance abuse make him intense and exciting.  I’ve been to Dubai twice and to the States once with him. Julius thinks I’m so busy because I am expanding.  He doesn’t ask for details and I don’t offer any. A few people really close to Osas now know that we are having an affair and I dread the press circus, if we are exposed, but I am having such a good time. I have become a really bad girl at thirty four; mile high club and all.

He showers me with gifts and I dare not admire anything while he is anywhere around me. Sadly  I have to leave most of them behind at "our" home on Banana Island.  On my thirty fifth birthday, he bought me a Bentley and ended up crying because I couldn't come over, not even for a few minutes. I can only drive the car around when i spend time with him.
I always know when he is not working, I know because he wants to constantly be on the phone with me, talking or pinging. I am uncomfortable. Osas is too intense. Osas is "bad market". He says he wants to marry me. He once locked us both in his bedroom and missed a show where he was headlining along with R Kelly, because i told him i suspected that i was pregnant.  He was mad because we always use protection so obviously it isn’t his. I gently try to remind him that I have a family, children whom I must put ahead of everything else even myself. It is for them that everyone told me to stick it out. So that another woman will not maltreat my children. 
 I am worried. This is not what i bargained for. Osas is just too possesive. He is suffocating me. It’s been a year and I want out. The wings he gave me need to spread out.

I catch his eyes over the counter at the bespoke shirt place. Apparently he is the owner, gorgeous, just my type. I catch his eyes again and smile. While Osas is getting fitted, we exchange numbers and bb pins. His name is Chudi.
I break it off with Osas, claiming that Julius and I have decided to work at our marriage. It is dramatic. He smokes so much weed and drinks so much I am afraid to leave him alone. I leave him fast asleep and spent in the morning disgusted with myself.  I will not be trapped in an obligatory situation any longer. No way, thanks to Osas, I have gotten my groove back; i have hatched and don’t want to be shelled again.

Finally.
I smile as I straddle Chudi on his office table. I have been looking forward to this all week. Chudi is slim and built and just like Osas, he is a poster boy for my lower lip fetish. He is twenty nine and damn fine. Being with Osas opened me up tremendously to my sexuality and sensuality. I am eager to move on. Chuks is obviously having a good time. Time to let go and ride out the moment with him.
Osas is haunting me. He is staring at me from the tv overhead as Chuks grinds my body to his in that final moment of orgasm.  Too late, I close my eyes as I ride the waves with Chuks. As I orgasm, the words on the screen sear themselves in my brain, BREAKING NEWS: R&B SENSATION LOO DIES IN SUSPECTED SUICIDE.

TO BE CONTINUED.....




12 comments:

  1. Wow! And I thot this story couldnt get better. The story seems so real almost like you are sharing someone's real lifestory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anon, it is a real life story. It is the story of many a married woman today.I'm glad you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER!!!!!
    I'm clapping like a merry seal and honking excitedly too.
    I love it! Love it!! Looooooove it!!!
    It is fast-paced and exciting and i can totally see myself being Adaobi if marriage ever became stifling. #NoTime!!!
    Please, post the part 3 sharperly... tanks ma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you.*Taking a bow*. Unfortunately Adaobi's abound.

      Delete
  4. Arrrggghhhh!!! To be continued again. I thot I could guess the end after reading the 1st part but how wrong I was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want you back here soon, that's why. ;-)

      Delete
  5. Wow... Heart racing spectacular. Love the way u write, very captivating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Hott M. Welcome and don't be a stranger.

      Delete
  6. Suspense dey kill oh! as this point i don't know how it will end. Good job sweetie,me love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tatianna, even I don't know how it will end yet. ;-)

      Delete
  7. Your husband not having your time should never be your reason for sleeping around. If ur not satisfied with the marriage, you leave it with enough dignity. She just overdid it. That's my 5kobo on the matter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Haemlet. Thanks for reading. Your opinion counts. :-)

      Delete

I don't expect all the stories to be to everyone's taste but please keep the criticisms constructive. Thanks